- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Roll the Hatfield Tuscan Herb Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin in the chopped walnuts and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork cooks, add the olive oil to a medium skillet and heat over medium high heat.
- Add the shallot and cook for 2 minutes, until softened. Add the rosemary and cook an additional minute.
- Add the fig preserves, balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard and simmer for 4 – 6 minutes, until reduced and begins to thicken. If the sauce gets too thick, stir in a little broth or water as needed.
- Remove from heat and serve with the sliced pork.
Recipe created by Hatfield’s friend Michelle Atwood at iheartpublix.com.