Rate this recipe
30 MINS | 4 servings
- 1 Hatfield® Touch of Sea Salt Dry Rub Seasoned Loin Filet
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. white wine
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley or chives, minced
- Slice pork loin filet into ¼” slices. Flatten pieces with meat mallet. Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, melt butter. Cook loin medallions for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add lemon juice, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard to the pan. Stirring until combined and heated through. Once heated through add the medallions back into the pan and coat with sauce.
- To serve, place medallions on a plate and pour remain sauce over; sprinkle with parsley or chives.