30 MINS | 4 servings
- 1 lb Hatfield® Recipe Essentials® Sweet Italian Ground Sausage
- Sliced sharp provolone
- 1 can roasted red peppers
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 (12) pack slider rolls
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Form the sausage into 1.5 oz slider patties (approx. 10-12 sliders).
- Mix the mayonnaise and oregano together. Set aside.
- Place slider patties on preheated grill and cook for 5-7 minutes. Before removing from the grill, put cheese on so it melts.
- On the stovetop, heat roasted peppers in a pan.
- To assemble, spread herb mayo on the roll, and top slider with roasted red pepper and basil. Serve with your favorite side.