Hatfield Meat Lovers Pinwheels
18 - 25 Mins | 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and cook bacon on foil lined tray for 13-15 minutes.
- Cook Hatfield Recipe Essentials Sweet Italian Ground Sausage until it is caramelized and turns brown.
- Dust your surface with flour and roll out pizza dough until it’s about ¼ inch thick.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara followed by shredded mozzarella.
- Add your bacon and sausage before cutting the sheet into ½ inch strips vertically.
- Once cut, layer about 5-10 pieces of pepperoni per strip and roll tight!
- Place in a muffin tray and bake @400 degrees for 18-25 minutes.
- Top with garlic butter out of the oven and serve with marinara, ENJOY!
Because of the grease in the different proteins, you don’t need to top them with butter before baking, I’d still recommend spraying a little butter in the muffin tray itself but you can omit the extra fat prior to baking.
When done, give them a little twist so they don’t stick inside of the mold.
Recipe created by Hatfield’s friend Xavier Walden. 2023 (c) @chef_zaythoven on TikTok and Instagram. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED