170 MINS | 4 servings
- 1 Hatfield® Tuscan Herb Roast Pork
- 2 Hatfield® Classic Ham Steaks
- 8 slices of Hatfield® Classic Bacon
- 4 oz yellow mustard
- 16 pickle slices
- 8 slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 Ciabatta rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet on the stovetop, add 2 Tbsp olive oil and heat on medium high.
- Once pan is hot, sear roast until brown on all sides.
- Place seared roast in a roasting pan and cover the bottom with water.
- Cover with foil and roast for 2 hours or to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Remove roast from oven, let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- In a skillet, cook bacon on medium high heat until desired crispness.
- Remove from pan and place on paper towel to drain.
- On Ciabatta roll, spread mustard and layer ham steaks, roast pork, Swiss cheese, pickle slices, and 2 slices of bacon.
- Place sandwich in panini press for 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.