50 MINS | 6 servings
- 1 pkg Hatfield® Extra Thick Cut Cherrywood Smoked Bacon
- 1 lb chicken breast, grilled and chopped
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, shredded
- 8 grape tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp shallots or garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook bacon for 15-20 minutes until crisp. Remove, cool, and chop.
- Preheat grill on high heat, grill chicken until cooked all the way through. Cool and chop.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuces and dressing.
- Top salad with Hatfield® bacon, chicken, tomatoes, peppers, egg and cheese