Rate this recipe
45 MINS | 4 servings
- 2 lb Hatfield® Recipe Essentials® Ground Pork
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups onions, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 (24 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Your favorite pasta
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Sauté onion for 5 minutes, or until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add ground pork and cook until browned and inside is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and marinara sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Add bay leaf, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour generously over your favorite pasta and serve.