25 MINS | 4 servings
- ½ cup Hatfield® Classic Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ lb ground pork
- 1 (13 oz) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups Mexican cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ cup your favorite guacamole
- ½ cup sour cream
- Tomato, chopped
- Lettuce, shredded
- Scallion, chopped
- Fresh jalapeños, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In skillet, cook pork until brown and no longer pink.
- Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Layer with ground pork, bacon, olives, and cheese.
- Place in oven. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven, top with tomatoes, lettuce, jalapeños, and scallions.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.