- Preheat grill for 10 minutes on medium high heat.
- Place tenderloin on grill, cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Flip to the other side for an additional 12-15 minutes. Move if the direct heat begins to char too much, cook to an internal temperature of 145°F (thickest part).
- Remove tenderloin from grill.
- Let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
- Cut tenderloin into 1-inch thick medallions.
- Flatten each medallion to ¾-inch thickness.
- Heat a small amount of oil or butter in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook medallions 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly browned on both sides and center is no longer pink, or internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove outer packaging before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan.*
- Roast for 30 – 35 minutes UNCOVERED until internal temperature reaches 145°F (thickest part) or juices run clear.
- Remove from oven/pan and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
*If cooking 2 tenderloins, space 2-3 inches apart and roast UNCOVERED for 35 minutes.
- Place t-loin in the air fryer set to 350°F for 29 minutes
- Remove pork from package.
- Place in slow cooker and set temperature to low.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of water around pork to make sure bottom of slow cooker is covered.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- If using high temperature setting, cook for 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- Remove from slow cooker and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
|SERVING SIZE 4 OZ. (112G)|
|SERV. PER CONTAINER ABOUT 4.5|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|CALORIES FROM FAT 20|
|% DAILY VALUE†|
|†PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET.|
Pork, Water, Seasoning (Sugar, Corn Starch, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper and Onion, Garlic and Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil, Rosemary, Fennel, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Lemon Oil), Sea Salt, Turbinado Sugar.
From farm to table, you can depend on quality cuts of meat from Hatfield.
Find a store near you!