- Preheat grill for 10 minutes on medium high heat (300°-350°F).
- Place loin filet on the center of the grill and close the lid.
- Grill one side for 12-15 minutes.
- Rotate and grill the other side for an additional 12-15 minutes until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (thickest part) or juices run clear.
- Remove the loin filet from grill. Let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
- Cut filet into 1-inch thick medallions.
- Flatten each medallion to ¾-inch thickness.
- Heat a small amount of oil or butter in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook medallions 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly browned on both sides and center is no longer pink, or internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove outer packaging before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place pork in a shallow baking pan.
- Roast for 35 minutes UNCOVERED until internal temperature reaches 145°F (thickest part) or juices run clear.
- Remove from oven/pan and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
*If cooking 2 loins space 2-3 inches apart and roast UNCOVERED for 35 minutes.
- Place loin filet in air fryer set temperature to 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from package.
- Place in slow cooker and set temperature to low.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of water around pork to make sure bottom of slow cooker is covered.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- If using high temperature setting, cook for 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- Remove from slow cooker and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
|SERVING SIZE 4 OZ (112G)|
|SERV. PER CONTAINER ABOUT 5.5|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|CALORIES FROM FAT 30|
|% DAILY VALUE†|
|†PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET.|
Pork, Water, Seasoning (Sugar, Tomato Powder, Onion and Garlic Powder, Paprika, Salt, Spices, Citric Acid, Smoke Flavor), Sea Salt, Turbinado Sugar.
From farm to table, you can depend on quality cuts of meat from Hatfield.
Find a store near you!