- Preheat grill for 10 minutes on medium high heat (300°-350°F)
- Place loin filet on the center of the grill and close the lid.
- Grill one side for 12-15 minutes.
- Rotate and grill the other side for an additional 12-15 minutes until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (thickest part) or juices run clear.
- Remove the loin filet from grill. Let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
- Cut filet into 1-inch thick medallions.
- Flatten each medallion to ¾-inch thickness.
- Heat a small amount of oil or butter in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook medallions 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly browned on both sides and center is no longer pink, or internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove outer packaging before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place pork in a shallow baking pan.
- Roast for 35 minutes UNCOVERED until internal temperature reaches 145°F (thickest part) or juices run clear.
- Remove from oven/pan and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
*If cooking 2 loins space 2-3 inches apart and roast UNCOVERED for 35 minutes.
- Remove pork from package.
- Place in slow cooker and set temperature to low.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of water around pork to make sure bottom of slow cooker is covered.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- If using high temperature setting, cook for 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- Remove from slow cooker and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
|SERVING SIZE 4 OZ. (112G)|
|SERV. PER CONTAINER ABOUT 5.5|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|CALORIES FROM FAT 30|
|% DAILY VALUE†|
|†PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET.|
Pork, Water, Seasoning (Brown Sugar, Spices, Dehydrated Onion, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor), Sea Salt, Turbinado Sugar