- Preheat grill for 10 minutes on medium high heat (300°-350°F).
- Place tenderloin on the center of the grill and close the lid.
- Grill one side for 12-15 minutes.
- Rotate and grill the other side for an additional 12-15 minutes until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (thickest part) or juices run clear.
- Remove the loin filet from grill. Let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
- Cut tenderloin into 1-inch thick medallions.
- Flatten each medallion to ¾-inch thickness.
- Heat a small amount of oil or butter in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook medallions 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly browned on both sides and center is no longer pink, or internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove outer packaging before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place pork in a shallow baking pan.
- Roast for 35 minutes UNCOVERED until internal temperature reaches 145°F (thickest part) or juices run clear.
- Remove from oven/pan and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
*If cooking 2 tenderloins space 2-3 inches apart and roast UNCOVERED for 35 minutes.
- Place tenderloin in air fryer set temperature to 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from package.
- Place in slow cooker and set temperature to low.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of water around pork to make sure bottom of slow cooker is covered.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- If using high temperature setting, cook for 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- Remove from slow cooker and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
From farm to table, you can depend on quality cuts of meat from Hatfield.
Find a store near you!