- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill 8-10 minutes, turning links occasionally and until evenly browned or until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
- Place links in skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally and until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
- Place links on a prepared baking sheet.
- Cook over 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes until browned and an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
|SERVING SIZE 1|
|SERV. PER CONTAINER 4.5|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|CALORIES FROM FAT 150|
|% DAILY VALUE†|
|†PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET.|
Pork, Water, contains less than 2% of Salt, Paprika, Sugar, Vinegar, Spices, Flavoring.
From farm to table, you can depend on quality cuts of meat from Hatfield.
Find a store near you!