- Remove wrap.
- Place ham steaks on the grill for 2 ½ minutes on medium high flame.
- Turn for an additional 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, 140°F.
- Remove wrap and score edges about every 2 inches to avoid curling.
- Place 1 ham steak in skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and fry for 2 ½ – 3 minutes or medium heat.
- Turn. Fry for an additional 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, 140°F.
Cured with: Water, Honey, Sugar, Contains less than 2% of Salt, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Phosphate, Honey Flavor (Honey Granules (Refinery Syrup, Honey), Sugar, Honey Flavor (Maltodextrin, Honey Solids)), Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite