- Remove outer packaging before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place pork in a shallow baking pan.
- Roast for 35 minutes UNCOVERED until internal temperature reaches 145°F (thickest part) or juices run clear.
- Remove from oven/pan and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
*If cooking 2 loins space 2-3 inches apart and roast UNCOVERED for 35 minutes.
- Place loin filet in air fryer set temperature to 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from package.
- Place in slow cooker and set temperature to low.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of water around pork to make sure bottom of slow cooker is covered.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- If using high temperature setting, cook for 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- Remove from slow cooker and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
|SERVING SIZE 4 OZ. (112G)|
|SERV. PER CONTAINER 5.5|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|CALORIES FROM FAT 35|
|% DAILY VALUE†|
|†PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET.|
Pork, Water, Contains less than 2% of spices (incl. mustard), Turmeric, Dehydrated garlic and onion, sugar, sea salt, natural flavors, honey, organic raw cane sugar.